[:priceless...not.:] I went to Shriver today to sell my books back. Three Buddhism ones, Physical Science and Economics. They wouldn't accept Econ coz it's in a sad state (gee, just like my grades) sooo, book-burning sometime later this week! Hehe. As for the others...the Phys will garner $41 with the CD (if I can find it) and the the others...well...I took home a total of $4 for them. Sob. Why, why, why did I sell those back? My book collection looked so much cooler with those Boddhisattva poems and shit. Oh that's right: I'm desperate. So desperate that, I was telling BZ, I'ma bout to chop off my hair and sell it, a la Jo in Little Women. Oh, and don't get me started on that movie, my tape got fucked up :(
... I will now try to be productive and take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment