[:"This isn't the autobahn, Focker!":] So, as for plans this weekend ... hmm, well, Friday's going to be the big day because, hello! Easton! And I finally get to meet the infamous Davey, Katie's salavacious (that even a word?) Navy boy. Obviously, I don't find him salavacious, Katie does, because, a) I'm more drawn to the PC-World-reading guy, and I just can't imagine him doing that, and b) Duh, he's tagged. Just wanted to clear that up.
Anyway, Saturday's looking blurry. I still do want to go to that Beulah concert at Southgate and so do Kimber, BZ and maybe SR??, but the tragic thing is, none of us have an automobile. I jokingly told them I was going to call their rep and be like, "So, yeah, I'm the music editor for the paper, can ya send down a limo for us to the concert?" ... maybe that'll work if I flash them [ahem] wait who said that? That's right, not me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment