[:cloud nine, much?:] I am so sappy these days. I just feel like that cartoon character that has hearts in her eyes, and she's fluttering around ten feet off the ground, and birds are singing around her (birds sing, right? okay, chirp). I haven't been happy in a while. I just want to freeze this week and live in it for as long as I want. I think it's the weather, must be the weather. Ooh, that just made me think of that Pavement lyric "Man is breeding forever, because of the weather." It's from Brighten the Corners.
I think I used to be like this [sappy-happy] everyday, and then I don't know what happened. I'm just waiting for that inevitable ten-foot drop down to reality, bracing myself ... seems like the past year I've been living like that, just in constant fear of falling.
No comments:
Post a Comment