Tuesday

[:girls just wanna have fun:] ... okay, okay, I admit. I had like twenty Barbie dolls when I was a kid. But I never dressed up as Barbie for Halloween, never owned her dream house nor any of her cars (my parents' justification: if I couldn't drive, neither could Barbie), nor did I want to be Barbie. I guess one thing that bonded me and Barbie together was we both lacked a gaydar. Ha ha, sorry Ken.


so I guess a "Ferrari Barbie" entails this: You are Ferrari Barbie! You like cars - fast - and probably get a lot of speeding tickets. But hey, at least you know how to have a good time. Two things: I've never gotten a ticket, and I do know how to have a good time. As in, let's spend two hours holed up in a room in front of a computer when it's nice out and the pool's open. Yeah.

No comments: